08 November, 2009

Trinidad

This morning air was calm and warm. The perfect weather made getting on the bike a lot easier. It has been 2 weeks since my last long ride and momentum was keeping me off the bike.

I bumped into Mike, Ryan and Stacy returning from their ride on my way out to Stagecoach Road in Trinidad. The water is still choppy from the 20-30 foot swells we had a few days ago.

After 2 hrs 15 mins and 37.5 miles my legs were done. I'll need another spin in the next couple days to keep the benefits of this workout.
looking north to Trinidad

So what have I been doing?

I'm officially readmitted to the teacher credential program at HSU.


I've been preparing to student teach 3rd grade at Arcata Elementary in January. It has been 2 years since I left the program and I am looking forward to my return!
---